Changes to our
2020 Spring Allocation & Pick Up
We always say for us, Port Townsend Vineyards represents more than just making great wine. This is about culture and community. Currently, our community is navagating new territory with the COVID-19 concerns and so we are making adjustments to our 2020 Spring Allocation Pick Up. As a team, we have been monitoring this situation closely and using the guidelines and protocols put forth by public health officials and have made the following adjustments:
Revised Pick up Information
- Wine Club members can pick up their allocations starting Saturday, March 28th and Sunday, March 29th from 12-5pm at the Winery. Our tasting room will then be open for bottle sales and allocation pick up during standard hours of business.
- Credit cards will be charged on March 20th to ensure that your allocation will be prepared and ready for pick up starting March 28th.
- In lieu of a pick up party, we will offer a curbside pick up for members. When you arrive at the Winery, just follow the signage and cones to our curbside pick up area where our staff will be on hand to fetch your allocation for you. We will sign that you have made your pick up and you will receive your confirmation receipt via email. We are taking these measures to minimize risk and prevent a gathering, as advised by government agencies.
- If you have any questions, additions, or changes that need to be made we reccommend you park and stop by the pick up tent, which will be located at the front of the Winery doors, as usual.
- We will continue hold wines for up to 60 days after the release on Saturday, March 28th so you can pick up when it is most convenient for you. The winery tasting room will be open for bottle sales and pick ups until further notice.
- If you live out of area, don't forget we offer shipping to wine club members anywhere in WA state for a flat $15. This rate applies to all club levels, so whether you are shipping three or twelve bottles we have you covered. Shipments will start going the week of March 30th.
- March 18: Last day to make changes to your account (click HERE to log in)
- March 20: Credit cards will be charged
- March 28-29: Wine Club Spring Allocation Curbside Pick Up 12-5p
- Week of March 30: Shipping orders will be sent out
- May 22: Last day to pick up orders and automatic shipping begins
We Appreciate your Support!
You are one of the reasons why we love what we do. Our members are our friends, family, and neighbors and your safety is important to us. Although we will not be together when raising our glasses to celebrate Spring, we know we are united in our wish for the continued health and wellbeing of this amazing community. Your support allows us to enrich this commuinty, invest in our staff, and plan for the future. Thank you all for your patronage and patience with us during this time.
The Port Townsend Vineyards Staff