Vintage welcomes guests to experience a personal and educational guided wine tasting experience at our downtown location
2019 Dix-Neuf (French Blend)
2018 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
Please note that for the safety and health of all involved, beginning Saturday, September 4, in accordance with a public health order issued by Doctor Allison Berry, Health Officer for Jefferson and Clallam counties, all guests entering an indoor restaurant or bar in Jefferson and Clallam Counties must provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please see below on acceptable forms for proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Acceptable forms for proof of Covid-19 vaccination:
- Completed CDC vaccination card
- State Department of Health Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Printed copy of a State Department of Health vaccine record
- A photograph of any of the above documents
- An app-based vaccine passport
TASTING EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
- $25 per person, waived with a purchase of 3 bottles or more. Payment will be accepted at the conclusion of each tasting.
- Club members receive two complimentary guided wine tasting experiences
- Parties are limited to 6 people, from two households maximum. Please order your tickets together as seating is limited.
- Our staff will guide you through a selection of our wines for you to sip and savor.
- Complimentary crackers and water will be available
- Your tasting experience will be 45 minutes
Please read our current guidelines and safety protocols before attending your tasting.