Guided Wine Tasting Experience
Port Townsend Vineyards welcomes guests to experience a personal and educational guided wine tasting experience at Vintage by Port Townsend Vineyards! The beautifully restored C.F. Clapp building is located in the heart of downtown Port Townsend and features a magnificent and generously-spaced 'great room' for guests to sip and savor our delicious, locally-made and hand crafted wines. Our staff of friendly, knowledgeable wine professionals will take guests through a series of preselected wines.
Tasting Experience Details:
- Location: Vintage by Port Townsend Vineyards, 725 Water Street, Port Townsend.
- $25/person, waived with purchase of 3 bottles or more. Wine Club members receive a number of complimentary guided wine tasting experiences, so check out the details here!
- Parties are limited to 6 people, from two households maximum. Please make your reservations together as seating is limited.
- Complimentary crackers and water will be available.
- The tasting experience lasts about 45 minutes.
Select your date:
Then select the number of those attending to add to your cart
To complete your reservation, input the number of attendees above and click "add to cart", then, select "check out". On the check out page, fill in the requested contact information, or if you are a wine club member select "log in" and enter your username and password. Once you have entered your information, select "next". Please disregard the shipping information and payment method as our system will not be charging any fee for the reservation and you will receive an email confirmation. You can choose to sign up for our newsletter and then, select "review order". To ensure your reservation is complete, do not forget to click "Place order", You should then receive an email confirmation with your reservation details. For questions or assistance, please call (360)344-8155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our current guidelines and safety protocols before attending your tasting.
Tasting Experience Guidelines and Safety Protocols
Please note that for the safety and health of all involved, beginning Saturday, September 4, in accordance with a public health order issued by Doctor Allison Berry, Health Officer for Jefferson and Clallam counties, all guests entering an indoor restaurant or bar in Jefferson and Clallam Counties must provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please see below on acceptable forms for proof of Covid-19 vaccination and read the addtional safety protocols.
- We are committed to adhering to all safety and sanitizing protocols set forth by our governing agencies. Every precaution has been taken to ensure a safe, secure, and relaxing experience.
- Please dress warmly as we will allow for airflow.
- Tables are pre-set and generously-spaced.
- Masks are required when arriving and removed only once you are seated at your table.
- We ask that you arrive on time and check in at the front counter.
- Port Townsend Vineyards staff are required to wear facial coverings at all times and gloves when handling items or while setting/cleaning tables.
- Seating is limited. Table layouts have been designed to ensure 6 feet of distance between groups.
- All high touch surfaces will be sanitized between each guest seating and common areas will be continuously cleaned and sanitized during the day.
Acceptable forms for proof of Covid-19 vaccination:
- Completed CDC vaccination card
- State Department of Health Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Printed copy of a State Department of Health vaccine record
- A photograph of any of the above documents
- An app-based vaccine passport
Thank you for your patience and continued support! All of us at Port Townsend Vineyards are focused on the health and safety of our community and we will continue to adapt operations to ensure we are acting responsibly while serving our valued guests!